Video Blog: Difference Between Stonybrook Water And Bottled Water Companies
In the past we have written several blogs about the problems with reservoir coolers and how we compare environmentally versus the other guys. The following interactive video from Pure Water Partners visually shows the difference between Stonybrook Water and bottled water companies. Check it out to learn more!
- – Bottled water is made with the help of oil: 17,000,000 barrels of oil per year to be specific.
- – It takes 3 times as much water to produce bottled water than the amount of water in a bottle.
- – Once the water has been bottled, the jugs are driven across far distances in huge diesel trucks.
- – Upon arrival at offices/homes, these water bottles take up space and create clutter.
- – Lifting and replacing water jugs often leads to injuries and expensive workplace insurance claims.
- – Bacteria grows while the non-chlorinated water sits stagnant in the reservoir.
- – Dry technology water filtration systems filter & chill water as you push the button, producing a fresh glass of water each time.
For more information about why Stonybrook Water would be a good fit for your company, please call us at 978-865-9899 or submit an online contact form.